Sat & Sun, October 5 – 6, 12 PM-12 PM
Abbotts Bridge Unit, Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Join REI and Chattahoochee Parks Conservancy (CPC) for our 4th Annual Chattahoochee River Paddle and Campout at the Abbotts Bridge Unit. The National Park Service opens up the Abbotts Bridge Unit for camping once a year, exclusively for this event! Spend the weekend paddling down the river and enjoying the fall weather on one of Georgia’s iconic natural resources. Kayaks, paddleboards, and canoes will be available for anyone who does not own one. Dinner and breakfast are also provided! Just bring your basic camping gear, snacks, and weather-appropriate clothing to enjoy this night under the stars.
Proceeds from this event support CPC, the official friends group for the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area (CRNRA) whose mission is to build a community of support for the national park and promote stewardship of its cultural and natural resources.
As of the writing of this email, there are only 10 spots left. Sign up TODAY and see why this annual event is not to be missed! All ages are welcome.
- Camp under the stars at Abbotts Bridge Unit, opened for this event only!
- Float the scenic Chattahoochee River on a kayak or canoe
- Enjoy a low country boil for dinner and craft beer from Terrapin Beer Company
- Roast s’mores over the campfire while listening to a live bluegrass band
- Try mountain biking on our portable pump track
- Get out on the river and try stand up paddle boarding
- Spend the weekend with park rangers and new friends!
If you are an REI member, $149.00 per person.
If you aren’t an REI member, $169.00 per person.
Go HERE for more details and to register!